Join us on February 11 2020 for Safer Internet Day
Educators, community representatives, volunteers and mentors are invited to join us for this not to be missed event.
Learn how to have a chat with your students, employees, customers or family about the importance of staying safe online.
How prepared are we?
In recent years with all the changes to technology and the internet, we have seen many cases where people have been affected by online scams, social media hacks and many other forms of unsafe practices. With some simple tools and education, many of these cases can be prevented. We are looking for local champions who can help keep our community members safe and informed.
What is Safer Internet Day?
- Google – Digital footprint
- Identity Theft. – Social Media
- Hacking – Facebook and social media
- Scams – Emails, Phone etc
- Cards and Banking
- What to do in a crisis and where to get help (New) EXCLUSIVE TO THE FAR SOUTH COAST
EXCLUSIVE: NEW PRODUCT LAUNCH ONLY AT THESE SPECIAL EVENTS!